Step 1: Start-up procedures
- Using the Touch Screen Panel, press/touch the center button on the touch screen.
Step 2: Turn on equipment
While waiting for the projector to warm up, turn on the equipment you want to display through the projector. The following media are available in this classroom:
- Blu-ray/DVD Player (located in cabinet)
- Document Camera (located on desktop)
- PC Computer (located in cabinet)
External devices such as laptop computers and other video/audio equipment may be connected through:
- HDMI Cable (located on desktop)
To connect your laptop computer:
- Attach the HDMI cable to your laptop computer.
- If no display occurs, hold down the “Fn” function key and press the key with the monitor icon or the “LCD/CRT” key to enable the projector display. Function key will vary depending on laptop brand.
Note: Internet access through the UH Wireless Network requires UH login and password. It is recommended that users who regularly use their devices register with Information Technology Services (ITS).
Step 3: Select media
When the menu screen appears, select the type of media equipment you will be using.
- You can control the Blu-ray/DVD Player through the touch screen.
Step 4: Close-down procedures
- Press/touch the red “System Off” button located in the lower right-hand corner of the touch screen.
- On the next screen, press/touch the yellow “Power Down” button to turn off the projector.
- Turn-off all media equipment.