CIS Office Revised COVID-19 Policies
Per UH’s announced revision to the UH COVID-19 Guidelines, our office’s COVID-19 policies have been modified, effective as of September 16, 2022.
We are committed to the health and safety of our visitors and staff. For everyone’s protection and in order to reduce the spread of germs, please note the following when visiting our office:
- The office door will remain locked. Please knock or call (808) 956-8075 for entry.
- As you will be entering a confined area, it is strongly recommended that a face mask properly covering the nose and mouth be worn.
- Entry will be limited to one (1) party at a time.
- Visitors must try to maintain a 3ft social distance from others at all times.
- All equipment will be sanitized on pick-up and return.
- We kindly ask that if you are experiencing a fever, cough, or respiratory issues such as shortness of breath, to reschedule your visit another day when you are feeling better.
To better serve you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ahead to (808) 956-8075 to reserve equipment or to make an appointment.
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your cooperation!