CIS endeavors to make technology enriched learning environments on the Mānoa campus accessible for faculty. To facilitate this goal, CIS developed this database of nearly 200 general-use classrooms and auditoria that includes:
- physical descriptions, including seating capacities, seating type, writing surfaces, etc.
- environmental conditions, including air conditioning, lighting, etc.
- data projection systems
- computers (Mac, PC)
- media equipment, such as VHS/DVD/Blu-ray players, document cameras
- other technologies, including iClicker, AirPlay, Assistive Listening Systems, etc.
- “quick start guides” for media equipment
View the New Classroom Listing and Search
Additional Classroom Resources
- How to Schedule Your Class into a Media Equipped Classroom–Heavy users of media should request a classroom with permanently installed media equipment. Here’s some advice to follow.
- UHM Classroom Use Policy and Procedures–The University’s official policy regarding the management of general-use classrooms.