Faculty, staff, and instructors may check out keys to access the media equipment permanently installed in general-use classrooms. Check the “Media Equipment Specifications” for a particular classroom to determine if keys are required.
- Faculty, staff, or instructors may check out keys (in person) for CIS equipment cabinets and AV equipment in general-use classrooms. Faculty, staff or instructor’s signature is required on the key checkout form.
- A valid UHM faculty/staff identification card is required when checking out a key. Visiting faculty should contact their department to obtain a temporary UHM ID.
- Keys may be checked out for the entire semester but must be returned to the CIS office by the last day of instruction.
- Keys need to be returned by the party who initially checked them out. All keys must be returned in person, not by campus mail, or other means of delivery.
- CIS identification tags and rings must remain on the keys at all times.